Sunday, January 11, 2009

An update on our paperchase!!!

"Our Double Blessing From China (Virtual Twins)"

"We cant wait to meet you Hannah Grace Fei"

Our first purchase for our two girls!

I hope this email has everyone enjoying
the New Year so far. We haven't been
very busy, other than taking care of
Allie, as she has had baby brochitis
she's been to the doctor a few times
and she should be all better in the
next few days with her antibiotics.
They should of given them to her
at the first visit.

Our paperwork is basically all done
HS is in the court, and the rest
of the paperwork other than police
clearances, I800A, and HS are in
route to the Chinese Consulates
I just found out last week, that
the Los Angeles and Chicago Chinese
Consulates will not except any paper
work older than six months, so I had
to get new police clearances. A copy
of the Homestudy is at our adoption
agency about to be approved. In the
next few weeks we should be able to
file the I800A, once that has been
approved WE ARE DTC BABY!!!! This
is really starting to feel real
now. Allie knows that she will be
a big sister, I asked her the other
day, " who her best friend is and
she said Hannah!!" TOO CUTE!!!!!
WITH NO COACHING!!!

Stay Tuned for more updates!!!

I made my first little purchase
for Hannah, I got her the cutest
little Panda clips, so she and
Allie will each have a pair.

Have a relaxing Sunday!!!


Hugs,


Sindy

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Hi! I just received your comment on my blog. I am so excited to know there is a group that meets in my area! :) Yes, I will be more than interested in joining the fun once Lauren arrives! Please let me know more and I look forward to meeting you. :)

Kayce said...

Hi Sindy!

Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hi. Congratulations on your referral for Hannah, so exciting!! I will get the info on the fabric for you and get back to you. I originally got it at a small local shop where I live, but I've since seen it online. I'll find the name of it and get it too you.

Again thanks for stopping by...talk to you soon!

Kayce

Kayce said...

Hi there Sindy!

I am finally getting you the fabric information you asked for months ago!! I am so sorry it's taken me so long. I too just love this fabric and when ever I see it I always buy more. It does come in several different colors too! Here's the information that's on the fabric...

Timeless Treasures Fabrics, Inc.

Patt # Kidz-C 9956

I hope this helps in your search for it. If I see it again at my local fabric shop (which is VERY small) I'll let you know.

How is everything coming along on your adoption?? Will you guys be traveling soon?? Of course we are still waiting and getting ready to hit our 3rd year of waiting. We are getting close though!! YEAH!